Wednesday, November 10, 2004

My Adoring Public

Well, the joyous responses to this blog are just rolling in...like good news from Iraq or a bowling ball that falls off the return chute and onto your foot.

Two quick samples, this first one from Miss Christina Rogers of the New York University Graduate School of Journalism:
Yes, this is just what i [sic] have been waiting for all my life. RollingBones--a new look at the same old, same old. Glad you found something to do with all the spare time aside from you know...looking for jobs and gracing the eyes of obscure jewish [sic] readers with your stylized prose. How do I comment on this mofo, yo?
And from Alana Newhouse, Arts & Culture editor of the Forward:
Just what the blogosphere needed, another ranting Jew. Mazl Tov!

Well let me just say that I am touched by the outpouring of snarky support and overwhelming indifference to the chorus of raving retards that sing their own grating, O-Townesque blogging tunes. Let it be said here and now that my brand of grating, raving retardation will more closely resemble the jazz stylings of Billie Holiday or Abby Lincoln. Or maybe just sound as enjoyable as a holiday in the Lincoln Tunnel.

The point is, that you should feel welcome to dip your feet in these waters, splash some back in my face, and make farting noises with your armpits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is from christina, a member of your adoring public who has to mask her admiration with caustic quips. But now, I think you got some here: a war of attribution. And I am ready to engage. So blog away rolling bones. You know, I will be reading!!