Thursday, December 16, 2004

Eva Longoria Naked Naked Naked Longoria

So I've been tracking the traffic on my humble blog, and, well, it's not pretty. Let's just say that other than people I know, the only other visitors seem to be nonhuman bots and folks on a safari for nude pictures of Eva Longoria.

Apparently, my hits have been aided by the fact that in my "Desperate Housewives" post, I mispelled her name "Langoria." As of right now, I'm the top result if you google "Eva Langoria naked."

This, compared to the five pages of results you need to sift through before a google search for "Rolling Bones" turns up my page. That's five pages of sites the likes of review for a BBQ restaurant in Atlanta, a Finnish project to stamp out osteoporosis, and a British king-sized cigarette rolling machine.

So. Um. Please spread the link, why don'tcha? And to my dedicated repeat visitors, I offer you my sincere appreciation. I know who every last one of you are. And maybe one day we can all get together for a road trip in a Volkswagon Beetle.

No comments: