Monday, April 02, 2007

Yahoo to You Too, Shitbird

Who is this guy?

Why do I have to look at him when I sign on to my Yahoo email account (his image pops up about once every 12 visits to the sign-in page)? Does this person think he is cool? Does he think he is Sawyer from "Lost"? Is that a cobra on his shirt? Does that mean he plays with GI Joes? Is this type of pose typical of what the greasy-haired 30-year-old hipster male models from Santa Monica are striking these days? And is he flashing a tough-guy grimmace, or is he making a kissy-face?

I just have so many questions about this guy. But I suppose my most pressing concern revolves around what I should call him. Hmmm....

Donnie? Corkie? Buddy? It's gotta end with an "ee" sound, right? Or how about Maurice? Travis? Blaine? Anyone got something better? This has become a very important mission for me today.

1 comment:

arielle said...

I think he's a Chad.

Or, if you Jets fans doth protest, a Drew, Parker, Colby, Boz or Tra (which is not a name but a syllable. Doesn't he look like the type who'd have a syllable, not a name?)

Alternatively, it would be funny if he were named Herbert or Abraham or Julius?