Tuesday, February 28, 2006

It's Miller Time

Did the Olympics produce a bigger ass than Bode Miller? Check out his comments after going 0-for the Olympics and you be the judge:


  • “It does matter that it’s the Olympics. I just did it my way. I’m not a martyr, and I’m not a do-gooder. I just want to go out and rock. And man, I rocked here.”
  • “The same people who recognize I came out with no medals should recognize I could have won three.”
  • “Me, it’s been an awesome two weeks. I got to party and socialize at an Olympic level.”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another classic from Bode was something like:
"And if 4 other guys didn't ski better than me I would have won a gold medal" (he came in fifth)

KHBirdman said...

Can't wait until he comes to the reality that he lost out on Millions in endorsement deals. Ain't NO Wheaties Box for Bode. What a dick!

D. Bones said...

Did you guys check out the link? Pretty funny stuff.

Anonymous said...

Yeah - Cracked seems to be more adult-oriented than it used to be, huh?