Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Rehab is, like, so 5 minutes ago




By TPerl

Fresh out of rehab, above is Lindsay Lohan's mugshot after being arrested and booked on two misdemeanor charges of suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol and driving on a suspended license and two felony charges of possession of cocaine and transport of a narcotic.

When asked if her last stint in rehab had helped her at all, Lohan said "Totally. But they give you, like, the weakest cocktails there. The rum and coke tasted just like coke. But hey, that reminds me, I did find some great connections on some killer blow while I was in there."

3 comments:

D. Bones said...

I think this might be a little misleading. Wasn't it this alleged incident that spurred her to enter rebab to begin with? I think the plan was always for her to surrender when she finished. Which isn't to say every is now hunky-dory. And I'm wondering why she wouldn't flash the Tom DeLay million-watt mugshot smile.

TPerl said...

No, dude. This is new. This happened TODAY (early this morning)!

http://breakingnews.nypost.com/dynamic/stories/P/PEOPLE_LINDSAY_LOHAN_ARREST?SITE=NYNYP&SECTION=HOME

KHBirdman said...

If Paris got 23 days, they should give this chick 2 months, lock up her mom as well and then the entire Lohan clan could be in jail as I'm sure her father will be locked up again soon.