Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Resting Bones

Down here in Jeb Bush country again, walled inside a gated community adjacent to gated communities inside gated comunities. And due to limited computer power, I sadly won't be contributing to my blog much over the next two weeks.

You know what that means, Perl. Better pick up the slack to slake the thirst of our four regular readers for that Rolling Bones tonic.

"Goin' home/ goin' home/ By the riverside I will rest my bones/ Listen to the river sing sweet songs to rock my soul" -- R. Hunter

2 comments:

TPerl said...

OK. I promise I won't throw any crazy parties here while you're away.

Unless I befriend a call girl that looks like Rebecca DeMornay, or create life from a barbie doll that looks like Kelly LeBrock, or...

arielle said...

Who's the fourth loyal reader?