Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I Wanna Dip My Balls In It!!!

By TPerl



In case you missed it, Season 1 of MTV's The State is now available on itunes. This was one of the funniest sketch comedies ever, and luckily for me it was on MTV during my prime stoner years.

Now I can attempt to relive those days on my ipod - Ah, I can almost smell the bongwater now.

If you don't feel like shelling out the $1.95 per episdoe, YouTube has plenty of low-video-quality sketches that you can view for free, like the one above. The key part of this clip is the credits at the end, where they do a spot-on impression of the outtakes shown during the credits of Cannonball Run.

This is clearly one of the funniest bits I've ever seen - not so much because of the impressions of the actors (although the Dom DeLuise is good), but just for having the balls to do something that only a small minority will ever recognize and appreciate.

"These bleeds?"

No comments: