Saturday, February 26, 2005

One-stop Shopping for TV Depravity

The nice folks over at the Parents Television Council have assembled a Worst of the Week Clips Gallery to document exactly how deviant television can be. God bless their misguided souls.

This week you can watch a clip of necrophilia on "Medium" or see Mr. Slave's ass completely engulf Paris Hilton on "South Park."

Is it wrong that we are so far gone that such sick, moronic lunacy can be found on analog television and basic cable? Is it wrong that children without the wherewithal to comprehend it can stumble across this stuff? Is it wrong that it makes me laugh so hard?

I believe that good parents can explain almost anything. Maybe this is because I'm not one. But I also think that legislating our airwaves and cable lines to protect children at the expense of making me laugh or grossing me out or giving me a boner is just plain wrong.

So, PTC? Go fuck a dead chick while I wait to see if Mr. Slave is gonna shit out Paris.

No comments: