Friday, September 08, 2006

Something To Chew On (But Not Too Hard)

By TPerl

Not sure why this thought came to me. And all apologies for its misogynistic tone, but...

Have you ever used the word "gi-normous"? Obviously it's a hybrid of "gigantic" and "enormous". But there's only really one word which always seems follow it. And that word is "breasts". Think about it.

And while I've seen many lists of all the different words used for the noun (jugs, funbags, bombs, etc.), I never hear about all the wondrous adjectives that usually precede it.

There are many such adjectives which also seem to be almost exclusively reserved for a woman's upper torso -- here's what I came up with so far:

humongous
ample
bodacious (as used with "ta-tas")
saggy
perky
supple
fried-egg
jiggly
bouncy
milky-white
itty-bitty
humongous

Have a ginormous weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

D. Bones said...

Best post so far. Including mine, I think.

But you used "humongous" twice.

[imagined TPerl answer, with thanks to "Blazing Saddles"]: "I like humongous breasts."

There's also:

mosquito-bite
luscious
creamy

And to even out the gender talk, here's one I think might only be used to describe a man's sex organ:

engorged

TPerl said...

Wow! "Best post so far."

Such praise from Bones. I guess there's nowhere to go but down - literally, it seems - so how about:

throbbing
limp
helmet-headed

...You know what? This is not as much fun as the breast thing. I'm just going to stop now.