Monday, January 31, 2005

Sensationalism R Us

Although the story isn't all that sensational, today's Daily News special report "Next calamity awaits; Red tape stopping inspectors from wiping out city's firetraps" (print version: "Deadliest Dens; Fireman deaths highlight illegally split apts.") certainly amps up the angst, and it conveniently runs the day after another fire death in Queens. I'm not complaining, of course. Just pointing out how things work around here.

Also, it's written by some dude named Harrison.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about delectable gourmet chocolate
. You can check it out at delectable gourmet chocolate


Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder

Anonymous said...

I've been finding almost all of my blowfish sushi here

Anonymous said...

Think that could give you some Search Engine popularity, and traffic???

Anonymous said...

RSS Announcer instantly and automatically submits your RSS feeds