Wednesday, January 20, 2010

We already work around the clock!



As a life-long sad-sack Jets fan, I can hardly contain my conflicted emotions over this coming Sunday's AFC Championship Game.

I mean, I've been down this road before with what I at least perceived to be better teams -- in 1982 and 1998. Anything can happen, I suppose. But in the NFL playoffs, the better team usually wins. The Jets might have been better than the Bengals. We've got a great defense, but I think overall, the Jets only played better than a bumbling Chargers team. And they'll need to do everything right and catch similar breaks to beat the Colts.

But whatever happens, however horribly it unfolds, I think we can all agree on this: After this weekend, CBS MUST stop showing the commercials for that fucking pathetic Harrison Ford-Brendan Frasier flick. Right? Pretty please?

1 comment:

KHBirdman said...

Don't be conflicted. Just ROOT ROOT ROOT for the Gang Green D !