Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A Great Pair (Hanes and Jennifer Love Hewitt, that is)


Jennifer Love Hewitt New Hanes Underwear Ad 2007 - Celebrity bloopers here

By TPerl

Bra commercials? - Good. Jennifer Love Hewitt's breasts? - Better.

Jennifer Love Hewitt's breasts in a bra commerical? Well, not since peanut butter and chocolate came together have we seen such a perfect match.

I'm not sure why this didn't happen much, much sooner - like the moment Hanes first started their celebrity "Look who we've got our Hanes on now" campaign - remember Jim Palmer in tighty-white-ies, anyone???.

We've come a long way from the day when live women weren't even allowed in bra commercials - they could only use mannequins up until maybe 10 or 15 years ago.

And for those of you who think I'm the only one with an unhealthy fascination with Jennifer Love Hewitt's breasts - How do you explain why Ghost Whisperer is still on the air?

4 comments:

D. Bones said...

I like boobies.

arielle said...

I don't.

KHBirdman said...

Now, that is a busom ! Wow. People used to make fun of me that my Top 10 used to have Jennifer Love Hewitt above a young Britney and over Jennifer Aniston. But, this ad shows why she was on top of my list. Let's not forget Miss Hewitt's classic "Can't Hardly Wait" which was not only a GREAT movie, he showed many nice cleaveage scenes with J. Hewitt.

TPerl said...

I'm glad there's at least something that Bird and I can agree on. (except maybe using the word "busom")

And if I remember correctly, when Bones and I were roommates, we always had "Party of Five" on our regular TV viewing schedule - and it wasn't because we were riveted by Bailey's drinking problem.